cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Workcentre 3655 scanning to email

We use our Workcentre 3655 for scanning to email on a daily basis.   Occasionally, for various reasons, the document feeder will jam in the middle of scanning a batch of documents.  After clearing the jam, the job status will remain "scanning", but there is no way to resume the scan or email what has already been scanned that I can see--we can only delete the job and rescan the entire batch.

Is there any way to force it to email what has been scanned in this situation? Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Workcentre 3655 scanning to email

I thought this was fixed in firmware a while ago. Current firmware is 073.060.136.34300.

Are you running current firmware or the current on Xerox.com general release which is 073.060.075.34540

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Our firmware ver is 072.060.145.05000--Model Workcentre 3655X.

We're part of the managed print services contract Xerox has with government departments in Canada, which may mean we're on a special update schedule--not sure.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

That is really old firmware, in fact it is 10 versions behind, which in itself isn't bad, they only update when there is an issue, which at a time there was because the one you have is a spar version, but there was a newer General release that should have been installed, but at this point, as there is an issue, you might as well go to the newest.

Iif you can't do the update I would have your IT call Xerox or just update it themselves.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
Highlighted

Thanks--I did a check of other Workcentre 3655 units we have on site, and the rest seem to be running firmware 073.060.116.19700. Our unit was recently repaired, which probably explains the older firmware.

0 Kudos