cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Workcentre M20i

The above machine is showing M: 100% after I push the FAX button. It does not send faxes anymore. How can I clear the jobs that are waiting to be faxed? I have tried Clearing All Memory but that did not work (Machine setup - System admin Tools - Clear Memory). Thanks for any replies.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Re: Workcentre M20i

Hello micknet,

The error that you are receiving is due to the machine's memory being full.  Help can be found in the Xerox Online Support Assistant here on Xerox.com. Here is a link to the WorkCentre M20i Knowledge Base solution that will help you clear this memory fault.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-m20-m20i/support/enus.html?operatingSystem=winxp&fil...

Just type in the error message (in your case type "Memory Full message") in the text/search field for the knowledge base and you will find your answer (there is a Memory Full Message solution...the knowledge base article contains step by step instructions to resolve the problem).

Hopefully this helps to resolve your problem. If not, at the top of the knowledge base window you will find the 800 number for contacting the Xerox Customer Technical Support (800-821-8797)

0 Kudos