cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

XC 550/560 - Copy Option Grey out

I cannot get our EFI Fiery system to connect to our Xerox Color 550/560. I noticed that the copy option is greyed out with the error code of 042-326. The machine does not register that I do not have any toner cartriges in it or that I have doors open. It will not let me check the status of the consumables either.

I have tried to restart the EFI Fiery, the general power switch on the XC 560, the main power switch, and every other power switch I could find on it. The Fiery keeps counting down trying to connect, but never does. 

Can anyone PLEASE help me? I am completely out of options.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Re: XC 550/560 - Copy Option Grey out

The 042-326 is the ibt belt not tracking. Once you get that fixed you will be able to fix the other issues.

If you have a bustled Fiery, the power switch should always be on 1. The green led is used to turn it off/ on if needed. press and hold it to shut down, press once to turn on. You should see a 00 on the side when it is up. When running properly you shouldnt have to use the led switch. The machine power should turn the Fiery off/ on with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I will try this. Thank you! Do you also know what error 016-242 means, and what I should do about this one as well?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Could be a problem with the ESS.

0 Kudos