cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Scan to email problem with legal size paper with the ADF

Hi everyone,

Have anyone with the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP able to scan legal size document using the ADF for Scan to Email?

For me, it only scan letter size and with about 3 inches cut off at the bottom of the paper.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Scan to email problem with legal size paper with the ADF

Sounds like Letter was set to the default size instead of auto.

in CWIS go to the Scan tab and highlight the template at the left and select Edit in the File Destinations

1 (Small).GIF

For email go to Properties > Services > Email Settings > Defaults > Layout adjustment > Edit

2 (Small).GIF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Scan to email problem with legal size paper with the ADF

Thanks Joe for the reply.

I browse to Properties > Services > Email Settings > Defaults > Layout adjustment and found the setting you mentioned but it's already set to auto.

At the MFP, while at the Layout adjustment screen, when I insert paper into the ADF, the original size option automatically change to "Auto Detect" too.

But when I scan and received the pdf in an email, the pages is in letter size and the bottom part was cut off at the 11 inches.

Btw, if this make any different, the MFP have system software 2.0.105.01.007.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have another Xerox Phaser 3635MFP, with system software 20.102.03.000, that have the same issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I upgrade the system software on one of the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP to 20.105.50.000 but the problem is still there.

Anyone have the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP can test and report back to confirm whether they can scan legal size document to email?

Thanks.

0 Kudos