The WorkCentre 3215 is no longer sold as a new product. Please review the following link to a compatibilty matrix of Xerox Products.
The list contains the Xerox® products supported by:
• Xerox® Smart Start (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/office/software-solutions/smart-start-printer-installer)
• Xerox® Global Print Driver (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/office/software-solutions/global-printer-driver)
• Xerox® Pull Print Driver (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/office/software-solutions/xerox-pull-print-driver)
• Windows Xerox® Print and Scan Experience (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/office/software-solutions/xerox-print-and-scan-experience-app).
• Mac Xerox® Print and Scan Experience
I hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing the article to verify the settings. I confirm the settings are correct but when I launch the Xerox Print and Scan Experience program, it cannot find my printer. Each time I click Add Printer button, it would take me to https://www.xerox.com/en-us/office/software-solutions/smart-start-printer-installer and ask me to download and install the XeroSmartStart_220.127.116.11.exe. It completed the installation but still can't find the printer. It will ask me to perform the same installation steps again each time I launch the Xerox Print and Scan Experience Program. Does Xerox Print and Scan Experience work for WorkCentre 3215?
When I use the Easy Printer Manager program to scan and print documents, the only option is to save it to jpg not pdf. I simply want to use WorkCentre 3215 to scan documents then save to PDF format not jpg format.
I found this article from the Support page that may help you enable the Scan settings so it can connect to your device. Give it a shot if you haven't already.
Hi Xerox support team,
I have a Xerox WorkCentre 3215 printer and would like to use the Xerox Print and Scan Experience. I installed the software and XeroxSmartStart_18.104.22.168.exe on my Windows Pro 10 64bit computer. Installation was successful but Xerox Print and Scan Experience can't find my printer. SNMP v1 and 2 is enable on the printer. Does this software work on WorkCentre 3215?