cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jravazzano

eCopy. We used Xerox Documate Scanner DM4760 We need to buy replacement rollers or alternative.

Product Name: Documate Scanner DM4760
Operating System: Windows 10

I have been bouncing from one tech support number to another. I contacted a company that handles Xerox equipment Visioneer (Jay Alvarez)  in the states. I requested to have the information on part number and price to buy the feeding rollers on our scanner. It's been weeks now and nobody replies to my emails.

Our only alternative is to buy a brand new scanner that needs to be compatible with our eCopy/Docushare application. I need to know what to look for and if it is going to force us to modify our eCopy application.

I would really prefer the first options (buy the rollers) as the scanner in general works perfectly. Changing the scanner would be much more expensive and would be like "changing the car because we have a flat tire".

Please contact me and give my options or giving me the precise phone number I have to call to talk to a human.

Thanks,

Julio

P.S. I have called all day 1-855-676-1787 and all I get is "I am sorry there are no technicians available at this time, please call again"

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: eCopy. We used Xerox Documate Scanner DM4760 We need to buy replacement rollers or alternative.

Hi jravazzano, 

Thank you for using the Support Forum. There is separate support for the DocuMate Scanners.  I think I found what you might need.  Here is the part number and price for the feed rollers and if you click on contact us on the page you will find more information for contacting the DocuMate Scanner team including their number 1-800-648-0410

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!