I am trying to scan to email. Once I've put in the recipient and all the other settings are correct, I press Start and it gives me the error "job cannot be accepted due to unspecified reason".
I solved the first problem. A "From" address has to be put in. However, is there a way to save this so that it doesn't have to be done each time? We use the same email address to mail from (the SMTP).
Configuring SMTP Server Settings
1. In CentreWare Internet Services, click Properties > Services.
2. Click Email.
3. To access SMTP server settings, for Server to Send Emails (SMTP), click the Pencil icon.
4. To set auto discovery, for Auto Discover SMTP Server, select the check box or enter the SMTP server
5. Select the Name or IP Address type.
6. Type the appropriately formatted address or host name of your server and change the default port
number as needed.
7. Under Device Email Address, type the email address of the printer.
8. Click Apply.
9. If prompted, enter your password, then click OK.