cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

phaser 3200 scan at enhanced 4800 dpi ?

Hi -

How do I set up my phaser 3200 to scan at enhanced 4800 by 4800 dpi?  all I see is 600 by 600.

thanks... Brent

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xerox Analyst
Xerox Analyst

Re: phaser 3200 scan at enhanced 4800 dpi ?

Hi Brent

I believe you would need to install the TWAIN/WIA driver to access this feature. The optical resolution is 600x600. The software can be downloaded from the Xerox website, at the following link.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/phaser-3200mfp/downloads/enus.html?fileLanguage=en&operatingSys...

Later

Skip Benson
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: phaser 3200 scan at enhanced 4800 dpi ?

Hi - Thanks for the input. However, I beleive I have all the proper drivers  "loaded". I currently have PCprint (pcl6) PC print (PS) PC Scan and the control centre loaded. I am running Windows XP 32 bit. USB cable to PHASER 3200 print/scanner. I can scan all day long at 600 by 600 dpi. But I still I can't find a way to set/change the dpi settings to the enhanced mode (higher interpolated DPIs - up to 4800). I've tried numerous scanning/aquiring programs - to no avail. And I've tried accessing the scanner from MY Computer area (using the scanner wizard, which I believe is the twain interface) - and still can not find the DPI enhancement interface. What am I missing? 

0 Kudos