cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmpsandysprings New Member

"Not able to save document" after scanning

Product Name: Xerox Color C75 Press
Operating System: Windows 7 x64

I am able to scan on the C75 and it creates the file. When I connect through the C75's IP address, I can see the document in the Docs tab. However, when I click on the filename, it now says Preview Not Available and when I try to download the file, a pop up window says "Not able to save document." This is a recent development, as we have been successfully downloading scans on the C75 for 3+ years. Any idea what could be causing the problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mmpsandysprings New Member

Re: "Not able to save document" after scanning

I should add that we also have a Xerox 700 on which we also scan documents. We are having no problems downloading when we log onto its IP address.
0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: "Not able to save document" after scanning

Sadly this is what happens when the mailbox corrupts.

You could try getting the jobs via the software (Fiery Remote Scan) instead of the webpage, but it is probably a lost cause.

Assuming nothing critical is on there, just clear out the mailbox of all scans (CWS5 > Server > Clear Server > Scan).

Reboot and try another scan.

If it doesn't begin to work on the new jobs you would need to create another mailbox to use or reload the Fiery.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos