Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Recipient list has been cleared and job list has been deleted"

Product Name: Altalink C8045
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Hi Folks,

Got a C8045 that's misbehaving. User reports all scans receieve the message in the subject. Checked, and indeed I get the same thing. Of course, I Googled and got nothing even remotely similar to the error. Did a cursory check of the forums and got nothing too.

The cause of my hair loss.The cause of my hair loss.Went digging in the config, nothing out of the ordinary. SMTP is configured, from field configured, test configuration works great. But still, same error. Rebooted, same thing. Checked NTP, good to go.

So I pull another C8045, try scanning and it works great. I go through any of the settings that would cause something like this and set them to the working C8045 (there wasn't really much to change and nothing that in my experience would do anything) and it's still no dice.

Any ideas? I'm about ready to quit IT and start a goat farm.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: "Recipient list has been cleared and job list has been deleted"

Hi Maineguy,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please make sure that your printer is upgraded to the current firmware.  If that does not help you can try cloning the working printer to the printer with the error.  You can find information on cloning HERE. If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!