Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

sendet fax are a black sheet

Product Name: Xerox 7225
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Hello,

I've the problem with my 7225, that when I've sending a fax, the receiver get a black sheet.

Any idea what's the problem. Btw copying is working fine.

Thanks for your help.

Greets!

Steffen

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: sendet fax are a black sheet

Hi,

This type of machine have a issue with scanner board. It can be intermittently, so check copy and scan from glass and DADF are good or not.

Gabi

Highlighted

Hello,

special thanks for the fast replay.

Yes, that's the problem. DADF and scan from glass get a black sheet WC 7225_Page1.jpgblack sheet WC 7225_Page2.jpgblack sheet.

What can I do?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hi,

It is as I supposed.

In this case try to clean very well the optical system (glass and mirrors), upgrade the machine software and if still not working replace the IIT PWB (scanner board) part no. 960K68412.

Gabi

Highlighted

Hello,

thanks for your good advice.

I've 2 other machines and I'll lock wich board is in the 7125. I've also a second 7225 to replace the scan board.

In my machine with the black sheet scanning there ist the board 960K68411K001. This machine has only 3500 sites printed and also this count scanned.

Is the 960K68412 board a newer revision?

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Steffen

Btw. where can I by this board?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Pay attention please! The IIT board on the 7225 and 7125 are not the same. And yes, 960K68412 is the new part no.

The IIT PWB is located behind the scanner, where the DADF cables plugs in.

Highlighted

Any idea where I can buy this board 960K68412 ?

Thanks!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello,

I'll give a litle feedback.

I've take the scan board from a other 7225. With this board everyting is fine. My 7225 has a broken scan board.

dead board in my 7225dead board in my 7225good board other 7225good board other 7225

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I've ordered a new Board from a Xerox Partner (over Xerox Main Webside).

I've ordered the scanner board: 960K68412

The dealer said, number is changed from Xerox many times an he said this is the newest one:

"IIT PWB für Xerox WorkCentre 712x/ 722x, Art. 960K49300"

Today new board cames. I've made pictures from the not new board. Outside at the package are a lable with "960K60790". The scanner board is labled with: 960K49301 K002.

After installation this new board the LED from DADF is static on. DADF is scanning the sheet but printer said paper jam in DADF...but there is no paper jam and the control LED for a insered sheet in DADF is glowing the whole time (also without insered sheet).

So I've setup my old scanner board with lable: 960K68411K001 and scanner is working fine (LED are only glowing if I put a sheet in DADF), DADF is scanning but the result is a black sheet (that was my first problem).

So I've installed the other scanner board from my second 7225 (960K60790K002) which is working completly fine and it is working in my "black-scan machine" also fine. Scans are working fine with this board (without black sheets as result).

Now I'm a bit frustrated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

After installation this new board the LED from DADF is static on. DADF is scanning the sheet but printer said paper jam in DADF...but there is no paper jam and the control LED for a inserted sheet in DADF is glowing the whole time (also without inserted sheet).

That's because what you bayed is a board for WC7120 which is not compatible with WC7220/7225.