Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4 Replies
JM9

Re: Tile and fit to page.

Jump to solution

Thanks this does answer the question!

Add another reason I can suggest we upgrade to that module in the future.

0 Kudos
DavidU54339-XRX
FreeFlow Production Workflow Moderator

Jump to solution

If one has the Advanced Automation license, the Route could be used to send documents with different numbers of pages to different Imposition node. The Route job characteristics (see below) would be based on the page number.

p1.png

JM9

Jump to solution

Ok so no way to automatically adjust the Row/Collums to match the number of pages in the document?

Does help slightly but not what I was hoping for.

Thanks

0 Kudos
DavidU54339-XRX

Jump to solution

If one uses the Page Scale Mode (highlighted in Red), the scale mode can be defined for each page. One has to click inside the page (blue highlight) to change the scaling method. The one you are looking for is "Stretch Fit". Each page will need to be setup individually.

p1.png

0 Kudos
JM9

Tile and fit to page.

Jump to solution

Is it possible to make a imposition layout that will shrink all pages to fit.

For example if I'm printing a 8.5x11 sheet and I want to print two different items just for quick proofing. One has 6 pages and one has 12. Is it possible to set machine to somehow make all 12 pages fit to page shrink as required and have the 6 page one do the same (But be larger because it would be less up)?

For example4 Page Imposition4 Page Imposition20 Page Imposition20 Page ImpositionJust trying to see if there is a good way to go about this. It's usefull for proofing to operators to give them a one sheet glance at what they are printing. I can do it directly on a print driver but would like to see if I can get done in Freeflow Core.

So is it possible to scale a auto imposition to fit to page?

0 Kudos