Hi If I copy a water mark, I sometime get this error in the copied watermark.
This is not a question about having acces to folder, as dicussed in a earlier post regarding the same error.
The missing resource are still in the folder on teh FFcores server, and the original watermark is still working with the same ressource. This is anoying.
Deleting the ressouce and uploading it again does not change anything the original watermark works the copy does not.
When using 6.1.3, I built a Workflow using a Watermark preset with a referenced pdf "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\blah.pdf". The Workflow runs without an issue. When I use/copy the preset in a new Workflow, it also runs without an issue. Is the problem intermittent? Is there a step I missed in my attempt to recreate the issue?
I had a similar issue. I had a watermark setup with a PNG file, all worked fine until I made a positional change, then when I ran a job it failed saying "required resource not found". When I edited the watermark the PNG did not appear in the preview, I deleted it and added it again and it all worked okay.
I did it with png file. Maybe it is limmited to this, also If it happened every time I think I would have noticed. The watermark with png is also destroyed if I change placement. I have to dele the field from the table and create it from new, and correct in the first attemt:-)
This is a problem that should not be occuring. Unfortunately, I cannot recreate it. Contacting Xerox support for problem resolution would be the best path forward.