Currently, the only browser supported on the Mac is FireFox ESR release 52.9 without the maintenance service. Support for all modern browsers, including the latest version of Safari, is expected to be announced in the first quarter of 2019.
Instructions for installing FireFox ESR release 52.9 without the maintenance service are as follows:
- Current Firefox users must change automatic update to: "Never check for updates."
- Uninstall or Remove the "Mozilla Maintenance Service" to prevent automatic updates.
- Install ESR release 52.9 and select “Custom Install.”
- When prompted, uncheck (do not select) the option to install maintenance service.
- Install ESR release 52.9 without the maintenance service.
- After install, but before rebooting, confirm that the update options is set to "Never check for updates.”
- Connect to the FreeFlow Core server and when prompted:
- Activate Silverlight.
- Select “Allow” and “Remember.”
Do not select the Firefox “Check for updates button,” and do not upgrade past ESR release 52.9.