Please can you tell me the default username & password for the centerware web services. I have tried admin & 1111 but this has not worked. I have also reset the NVRAM as suggested in the knowledge site but this has not worked.
I can't find any reference to this on the knowledge base or internet so would appreciate if someone could let me know?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The reason you cannot find anything about it is because admin login is disabled by default on this machine, someone has enabled it and wrote in their own details.
The login can be reset by following the steps on THIS link.
Does it ask for login details even after the NVRAM reset?
I would recommend clearing the cookies in the browser and..
What about this?
On the Control Panel of the machine:
1. Press the MENU key until NETWORK appears on the bottom line of the display and then press OK
2. Press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons until CLEAR SETTING appears and press OK
3. Press OK when YES appears to restore the default network configuration.
4. Power the printer off and back on.
5. Configure network settings as necessary.
See if this works.
I did look into it and it seems that some of the 6180MFP machines actually do have admin and four 1's so my previous statement was a little misleading, sorry.
after you entered the wrong password three times the machine needs to be restarted.
Will this link work for the 5575 Work Station as well. Someone has changed our password as well, and no one here knows what it is.
Thank you in advance,
I have a problem like you too. Bu I can solve that after I read many comment in here. Thank You