cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

700 Digital Color Press Device Failure 042-326

Does anybody know what the fault code 042-326 pertain to? I have an X700 digital color press and this code keeps popping up. I need help getting it to go away.

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: 700 Digital Color Press Device Failure 042-326

as i can see , there is a failure in the electronic system, there needs to be a NVM configured... but this needs to be done by a technician...

You have to call assistance for this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Technical Escalation User
Technical Escalation User

Fabio is correct, its in the xerographics but a technician needs to do this as a part may need replacement.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I don't know what everyone else is talking about here, however the 042-326 error is a transfer belt (ITB) error on a 700 Digital Color Press.

On our 700 Digital Color Press, that fault code can be caused by either a worn out ITB, or one of the ITB sensors being dirty or misaligned.

The edges of the transfer belt will eventually curl over time and will cause the same error code. If you are routinely getting this error on a 700, then chances are you need to have the ITB changed.

We have to have ours changed about every 6 months.

Highlighted

What code do you need to put into the controller to release the code after cleaning/changing the belt?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

What code releases the controller after changing the belt?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

On the Xerox 700 Digital Color Press, what does a 041-345 fault code mean? 1. Check the front door and the toner door are both closed. 2. If that doesn't do it try powering..Any solution for this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Transfer belt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Hey,

I had same problem. Remove the belt, clean belt home position sensor and clean home patch inside belt. If belt is already streched/old, then replace it and of course clean sensor.

Greetings

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Member
Valued Member

Good day where is this sensor located? 

0 Kudos