Hello the forum
It would be very kind if someone could tell me why I have not the network configuration service on my Xerox copier
Xerox 5222 – Machine Configuration Code : NAH – Software Version : 1.204.4
Here is the procedure from the Manual Setup of Network Using Static IP Address
1. Power on the machine.
2. Press the <Log In/Out> button on the control panel, and then type the System Administrator login ID to enter the System Administration mode.
3. Press the <Machine Status> button on the control panel, and then select the [Tools] tab on the screen.
4. Select [System Settings] in the menu at the left side of the screen.
5. Select [Connectivity & Network Setup] in the [Group] menu.
6. Select [Protocol Settings] in the [Features] menu.
7. Under [TCP/IP - IP Mode], select [IPv4 Mode], [IPv6 Mode], or [Dual Stack].
The problem is that on the point 5 I have not Connectivity & Network Setup
I have only these 4 functions/services :
- Common Service Settings
- Copy Service Settings
- Fax Service Settings
- Mailbox / Stored Documents Settings
Please any help will be certainly valuable
Best regards, Slim.