cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

FreeFlow Makeready

We are running FreeFlow Makeready 10.0.44.0 software on a Dell Precision 390 with a 2.66 GHz processor and 4 GB of RAM. It takes a minimum of 15 minutes for the software to open even after the PC has just been booted up. There are no other applications running.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening, or even more importantly, how we can fix it?

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Re: FreeFlow Makeready

Hello sunflower,

You wrote in your post that you are running FreeFlow Makeready version 10.0.44.0 and I am not sure that you have the correct information.  The latest released version of software available is Release 9.0.1.0.  If you open the FreeFlow Makeready program and click on Help and then About you will be able to find the version of FreeFlow Makeready that you are running.  Please let me know what version you have.  I'll try to help resolve the issue once I know what version you have.

John

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi John,

You are right--I had the incorrect version. We are running version 8.0.1.0.

Thanks again for your help.

Jan

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Hi Jan,

Have you been able to update your version from 8.0.1.0 to the newest 9.0.1.0?  If so, did it resolve the issue and are you back up and running again?

John

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi John,

No, we haven't upgraded to the latest version as I didn't know it was available. I guess the next step is to contact our service person to get it installed.

I'll let you know after that.

Thanks,

Jan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Jan,

I have pasted a link to the Xerox.com/support page where you can download the latest version of FreeFlow Makeready which was just updated this morning!  Version 9.0.2.0 just came out and can be downloaded from the link below.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/makeready/software/enus.html

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

John

0 Kudos