cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Looking for recommendations on Xerox-compatible tablets for students – any experiences or sugges

Hello adamsmithad, 

Please call into our sales department at 1-800-ASK-XEROX.

Thanks,
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos

Looking for recommendations on Xerox-compatible tablets for students – any experiences or suggestion

Product Name: 2240ij Engineering Printer
Operating System: Not Specified

Hello Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently on the lookout for a tablet that is compatible with Xerox applications and would be suitable for student tablet. As a student myself, I understand the importance of having a reliable device that seamlessly integrates with Xerox functionalities to enhance productivity.

I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community to gather insights, recommendations, and personal experiences with Xerox-compatible tablets. If any of you have used a tablet that worked well with Xerox apps or have suggestions based on reliable sources, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Please share your experiences, suggestions, or any information that might guide me in making an informed decision. Your valuable insights will undoubtedly help not only me but others who may be in a similar search.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos