cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Phaser 6510 - Paper size issues (a4) and jams

Jump to solution

Hi Joe,

This printer I bought at Coolbleu a legit store in Europe, I never installed the cd rom, always download the latest software from the vendor site. What others do?

This is so frustrating, at the first login I couldn't make changes, than I tried the 1111 password en had to reset. That gave the 124.315 errror. This is the worst printer ever, i also used Brother and Epson without any problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Jump to solution

I personally own 3 Brother MFP lazer printers, All 3 have the built in webpage to configure them, in fact it is the only way on all 3 to configure scan to email.

I have given you every solution to every issue you have, and have explained the why and how every single time. I even linked direct to the Xerox site that you state you used instead of the CD (Which is smart by the way as the CD can't possibly be up to date)

The 1111 password isn't the password anymore, as I already stated, and linked directly to the documentation from the same source you state you used, as well as supplied a direct screenshot and highlighted the relevant section in case you decided it was not worth clicking on.

Resetting the device to Factory defaults cannot in any way have been the cause of 124-315. Hitting or dropping it can if the impact causes the ESSPWB  or MCU PWB to come loose  

Why did you replace the 2 perfect in every way Epson and Brother printers?

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have the same problem of paper size and jams. I tried to log in EWS as admin with the serail number, everytime it says incorrect password. I input very carefully with case-sensitive. Now I am locked out after a few fails. Can I reset the password? Thank you. 

lockout.JPG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Jump to solution

Xerox technicians would be needed to change the password sadly.

After 48 hours when it lets you try again, try 1111 for the password

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you Joe. I will give it a try after 48 hours and will keep you updated. 

0 Kudos