The only automatic process is sending the information directly to Xerox, not to email as I wrongly told you, sorry. Not sure if in your region there is support for AMR (Automatic Meter Readings).
Any way, you can have your readings but manually:
- On XDA, list your devices
- On the left you will find the export link
- this will export all your devices information to a CSV including the meter readings.
If you want a fully automatic process to email, then you need the CWW.
XDA is excatly what we need a much better option than CWW, but the main drive behind this is we need meter readigns emailed monthly to us and I cannot see a place to set an email for meter readings, am I missing it or is there not a one?
Several printers can send alerts and supplies requests. I'm not aware of sending meter readings to an email, but you have several alternatives:
- Install the XDA Lite. Is a small program that grabs all the meter readings, status, consumables, errors etc and send it to an email and to Xerox central servers. Supports any Xerox printers and MFP.
- Install Centreware Web. Is a web application that do the same as XDA but more powerful and do all kind of reports. Supports any device brand with SNMP.
Depending of the number of printers, the CWW do a better management.
I know there are some printers that can email thier meter readings directly, but I need a list of the modesl that can do this, where can I find a list of this?