You may disable the configuration report by either of two methods. If you connect to the machine via the built in web page do the following:
1. In CentreWare Internet Services, click Properties > Services.
2. Click Printing > General.
3. Under Configuration Report, clear Print at Power on.
4. Click Apply to save the new settings or Undo to retain the previous settings.
This may also be done from the machine panel by logging into administrator tools and selecting:
1. Device settings
2. Scroll down to Configuration / Information pages
3. Select No for "Print Configuration Report at power on".
4. Save and exit.
If this provides the solution for which you were looking, feel free to Kudos the message.