I went to order supplies today at Xerox.com/webmetered and for some reason it is listing all of my supplies as under multiple product families...which they most certainly are NOT compatible with...see attached screen shot for a small snippet of the silliness, under the product code column (these product codes mostly consist of vastly different machines, for example 8VE and G8T are BW Docutechs, BG8 is a DC8080, PM7 is a 2060, RXD is a Phaser 7500...).
Nothing? The website is still being stupid today. It would be nice if I didn't have to actually find the part number on my existing supplies to order.
I am checking to see if there is anything in our backend systems that might be causing your issue. I will let you know as soon as I find anything.
KSherrod - thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's a system issue that we're now actively working to rectify. Once it's been fixed, I will update this post. In the meantime, you can order supplies through our Metered Suplies Helpdesk at 800-599-2198.
ksherrod - A fix went in last night. When you have time, take a look. If you still see the same issue, contact our Web Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your patience as we worked through this.