cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WorkCentre 3325 Image Overwrite automatic?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I recently purchased a WorkCentre 3325.  I've read through all sorts of manuals and documents online but find myself needing clarification:

If I have enabled the Image Overwrite function, does that mean that each job (print, scan, fax, whatever) is automatically overwritten after completion of the job?

I ask because, initally, at the end of each workday, I'd go to Image Overwrite and select "yes" to perform a manual overwrite.  This ultimately generated a printed report that the overwrite had been completed.  Now, when I do the same, nothing happens, so I'm not sure the overwrite has occurred.

Grateful for any help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: WorkCentre 3325 Image Overwrite automatic?

Jump to solution

Hi smnw,
Thank you for using the Xerox forum.

Yes, It may not specifically stated it but the job overwrite occurs.

On most products there's two overwrite functions, Manual and Automatic. Automatic does it after each job, Manual is done manually whenever the user decides to do it.

In this case you have it set to Automatic, so there's nothing to overwrite at the end of the day, and there would be no batch type job to report.

Mitch Swetsky
Xerox Customer Tools & Social Media Moderator
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues.
Your feedback counts!
Highlighted

Re: WorkCentre 3325 Image Overwrite automatic?

Jump to solution

I appreciate your taking the time to answer my question.  We're a small office, but the overwrite function is important and the primary reason we purchased this machine.  Thanks very much!

0 Kudos