cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
shoaib New Member

cannot open default page. error connecting to database

Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64

I need to get print details for my xerox work centre 5855, for which i installed centreware web on win 8.1 pro with SQL Server 2014 express

I m getting below error ( url: http://localhost/XeroxCentreWareWeb/default.aspx )

Note: i m unable to understand why it is trying to connect to MySQL Host instead of SQL Server

Technical Information (for support personnel): 

• Error Type: 
    Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

• Browser Type: 
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36

• Page: 
    /XeroxCentreWareWeb/default.aspx

• Time: 
    Thursday, February 14, 2019, 3:42:09 AM

• Details 
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open() at MySql.Web.Common.SchemaManager.GetSchemaVersion(String connectionString) at MySql.Web.Common.SchemaManager.CheckSchema(String connectionString, NameValueCollection config) at System.Web.Configuration.ProvidersHelper.InstantiateProvider(ProviderSettings providerSettings, Type providerType)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: cannot open default page. error connecting to database

Hello shoaib.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: CentreWare Web.

Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos