1. Uninstall the printer and the drivers.
2. Disconnect the printer from the computer and reboot the computer.
3. After rebooting try installing the printer again, while installation it will ask you to connect the printer so reconnect it and complete the installation process.
4. Then try printing the test page and check if you can print from any application.
5. Check if print spooler is working fine. To check the print spooler follow the steps:
a) Click Start -> type Services.msc in the search box -> press Enter.
b) Services window will appear look for the “Print Spooler” service in the service list.
c) Ensure that the service is set to automatic for startup type and started for status.
Note: The printing option should always be spooling to print not directly to printer.
I see no one has responded to this post yet. So, at this point I would recommend contacting your local Xerox Support Department to speak with a Product Specialist for more assistance. Please call 1-800-821-2797 or 1-800-835-6100.
Suddenly I get error when trying printing .
I have tried booth wi-fi, USB and network.
I can ping the ip-adress and made several different installations with newest software from Xerox download-site.
PS: it is a WorkCentre 6015, bot for some reasen, it coud not be selected