Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: 6204 Wide Format part RFC1

Hi Bobby79,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. You would need to contact your local technician to ask for that part number.  Since it is not a customer replaceable part only people with access to the service manual would have that number. 

Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
New Member
New Member

6204 Wide Format part RFC1

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

Good morning. 

I'm in need of the paper feed guide plate on the back of roll/RFC 1 on a 6204, it's the plate which pivots on 2 pips on either side of the unit. Its to guide the paper feed up from RFC 2 into the machine. For some reason it isn't a spared item on the engineers manual. If anyone can either help me locate one or supply me with part number I'd be very grateful. 

I'm UK based but will pay for postage from the US. 



0 Kudos