cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juan Martinez New Member

Re: 7800 Firmware Issue

Jump to solution

Thank you so much Gaby!  The Firmware has been updated!  You are the best.

0 Kudos
Juan Martinez New Member

Wrong colours (too dark on cyan/blue) Phaser 7800

Jump to solution

Hi everyone:   I need some help with my Xerox 7800 Phaser.  My colours are way too dark, specialy on the cyan/blue and anything with greys and blacks.  I have calibrated my colours following the screen on the printer, match the type of paper on the printer and from the software of where it is being print, I've also calibrated the printer via phasematch, created icc profiles and nothing.  The firmware has been updated to the latest one...

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
rising New Member

Jump to solution

Hi Gaby, would you send the instructions for firmwareupdate to me too please? I have the old 081.150.103.05600 because i get a new sd card an harddisk original from xerox. Harddisk shows only around 12 GB free, so i think a have do do something more to initialise it correctly.

My Email is xerox(at)gansel.com

Stefan

0 Kudos
gabiene Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

Ok. I sent the files to you.

gabiene Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

If you did not receive the files give me another e-mail address please.

0 Kudos
rising New Member

Jump to solution

Dear Gabienne,

thank you very much! I could setup firmware 081.150.108.08600 to my Phaser 7800. One thing i could not correct: the HDD makes trouble here. Its a new one from Xerox with 500GB, but there are only a few GB available (see attached report). I try overwriting HDD via the 7800s Terminal (Printer-Setup-Security-Overwrite). This process should work for 2 hours but it does only 20 seconds and then restarts, then prints a report that Overwriting was failed. Do you have some suggestion how to initalise the HDD?

Stefan 

hdd.jpg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Design XP New Member

Jump to solution
Hello

Can you help me with the firmware. My phaser is hanging on the star After i tried to upgrade to the newest firmware with usb. My e-mail is info@designxpressions.nl

Thanks for you help
0 Kudos
gabiene Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

Hi,

Check your e-mail.

0 Kudos
gabiene Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

Hi,

Have you tried the Full Image Overwrite option?

Otherwise I will try to format the HDD on a computer and after that to reinstall the firmware by AltBoot method.

0 Kudos
shaneellis94 New Member

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I believe I need to update my 7800DN firmware. The current version displays as 000.000.000.00000

I always have trouble printing anything so this would be much appreciated. My email is

eto@myexplorer.info

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos