Glossy Cardstock Guidelines:
The printer can print Lightweight Glossy Cardstock and Heavyweight Glossy Cardstock up to 216 g/m² from any tray.
- Do not open sealed packages of glossy cardstock until it is ready to be loaded in the printer.
- Leave glossy cardstock in the original wrapper, and leave the packages in the shipping carton until ready to use.
- Remove all other paper from the tray before loading glossy cardstock.
- Load only the amount of glossy cardstock that is planned to be used. Do not leave glossy cardstock in the tray when printing has finished. Replace unused cardstock in the original wrapper and seal.
- Rotate stock frequently. Long periods of storage in extreme conditions can cause glossy cardstock to curl and jam in the printer.
- In the print driver software, select the required glossy cardstock type or select the tray loaded with the required paper.