cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [B210 Printer] Enabling network access

After installing the mac drivers you do not say what to do next. Help. 

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted

FRUSTRATED

my new B210 printer, i was so proud of, DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE NETWORK, disk is for windows, i love mac, everything we have is mac, impossible to install drivers or get it connected.... saturday sunday xerox support is closed? absurd... unvelievable 

cperdomo.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Similar for me. 

I am using Mac Catalina and downloaded the drivers from here:  https://www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-b210-printer/downloads/enus.html?operatingSystem=macOS10...
(Version dated June 4, 2020, Description:  "This .dmg contains the following versions; B215 Scan Driver V2.00.91, B205 Scan Driver V2.00.91, B210 – DOES NOT SUPPORT Scan. B215 Print Driver V3.05.00, B205 Print Driver V3.05.00, B210 Print Driver V3.05.00. ")

Printer seems to work ok via USB, but I have *not* been able to:

• locate the "Xerox easy printer manager" mentioned in the user manual;
  • locate the "Xerox asy Wireless Setup porgram" mentioned here:   https://www.support.xerox.com/en-us/article/en/2108711.html
  • find any Mac software on the CD nor in the download page where I found the drivers
  • get at the "Centreware Internet Services" (I tried the IP address I got from the Configuration report - no response).

I have also failed to connect to the router using WPS buttons. 

At least I can print - but my old brother HL-1250 did that as well.  Beginning to regret changing.

Given that WPS and the CentreWare seem not to work, do you think that the printer is DOA?  Also can you tell me where I can download the Mac versions of the software

TIA,
Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Replying to Mike L. 

Probably not DOA, but Xerox keep selling this item as Mac compatible which it clealry is not. I shipped it back to the dealer and bought something from a professional company instead. 

Looks like you already have the correct drivers, but they will make naff all difference. 

Get rid. 

MadMike. 

0 Kudos