Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Booklet Output Tray for SquareFold Trimmer

Hi homeboy,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the specifications for the finishers . Please see the Supplies and Part page for your printer for information on ordering. Please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.  

Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Booklet Output Tray for SquareFold Trimmer

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

I bought a used Xerox 550 with Bookletmaker with SquareFold Trimmer Module however it is missing the booklet output tray. I have several questions.


1. Is the booklet output tray missing from the Timmer the same as the one that would have been on the Bookletmaker if it didn't have a Trimmer attached?

2. Are all SquareFolds the same or do they vary with the machine they are attached to?

3. What is the part number of the booklet output tray for the Trimmer?

4. Can end users buy parts directly like this booklet output tray from a parts department like you can at an auto dealer?

5. If so, what is the website or location of the parts department?


0 Kudos