Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kawai Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Colorqube 8570DN wont wake up...

Jump to solution

Hey.

Any ideas or 100%  working solutions? Colorqube 8570 wont wake up and not seen in network. If I make restart, after that works half a day. Tried to disable different protocols (SNMP, POE etc), tried different power sources, but printer hangs...

Best whishes.

Kawai

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Account Deactivated

Re: Colorqube 8570DN wont wake up...

Jump to solution

Hi Kawai.

Thank you for using the forum.

I have searched our product knowledge base and found the following article that may shed some light on what might be happening:

Solutions for : General Information About the Power Save Mode, Standby Mode, and Warm Up Settings

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/CQ8570/support/en_US.html?objGUID=7032

If you need further assistance please let us know.

You may also want to contact support at 1-800-835-6100 for further assistance

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
Slava New Member

Re: Colorqube 8570DN wont wake up...also 8870

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. The printer has worked great since September 2012, then recently it started not waking up when I send a print job. I can power down and then, maybe after 20-30 minutes of cleaning itself and getting ready, the printer will work again for a few days and then it goes into power saver mode and won't wake up. I've always left the power on with the printer and it has worked fine until recently with entering and exiting the power saver mode.

Any help?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
cmderr New Member

Jump to solution

We think we finally solved this on ours just this week.  The symptoms were the printer falling asleep and nothing short of a power off would wake it back up.  We changed the following setting: General - Warmup - Fast Resume: switched it to OFF.  The default is ON.  This has solved hanging problems on two of our printers. 

0 Kudos
Kawai Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Jump to solution

Hey,

Thank You for solution. Now our printer works 100%

Greetings,

Kawai

0 Kudos
Kawai Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Jump to solution

Hey,

Final solution was software upgrade. Now already 2 weeks powers up normally.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/colorqube-8570/file-download/enus.html?contentId=126514&EULA=38

Greetings

KangKang New Member

Jump to solution

Any idea how to install this unzipped .ps file in windows 7 machine ?  Greatly appreciated for any help.  thanks. 

Kang Kang

0 Kudos
Kimzi Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

Hi you!

Have a look at THIS.

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos
KangKang New Member

Jump to solution

Hi Kimzi:

My color qube 8570dn I upload the current firmware the link above in this post .    but it is still freezes.  I can not wake it up.  I try your method and I can update the firmware.  but after a while it works for printing 1 page, then it go on to freeze.  how to make it not go to sleep or freeze ???? Any ideas ?  Thanks a lot.  I am very appreciated for your help.  Thank you very much. 

Nathan

0 Kudos
Kimzi Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

Hi, KangKang!

Does the machine go down to sleep mode and then never wakes up? or does the machine hang?

Best Regards

Kimzi

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos