cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swoopty New Member

Error 077-901 paper jam

Product Name: WorkCentre 6027
Operating System: Windows 10
I have a 1 year old workcentre 6027 all in one. Has error code 077-901 paper jam. I follow the instructions but there is no paper jammed anywhere. The code will mot clear. Haven’t even used this thing enough to have to replace the original ink.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Error 077-901 paper jam

Hi Swoopty,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please make sure you have followed the solutions for the error code 077-901. If the problem continues please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
rbf New Member

I tried to load 1 sheet of a heavier weight paper, it would not feed thru, remained in the input tray, got 077-901 paper jam message. I took out the paper, replaced it with plain paper but message will not clear. There is no paper jam. Is there any way to clear the error message, the printer is locked up by this message. Turned off printer for 5 minutes (unplugged it), turned it back on and get the same error message. 

Someone suggested to Enter diagnostic mode and run the Regi Sensor test on xerox 6027.

How do you enter diagnostic mode?

0 Kudos
Technical Escalation User DavidX28897-xrx
Technical Escalation User

On this little printer you can't. You're registration actuator is broken/popped out. On the back of the printer, where the paper leaves the tray, there is a spring loaded piece of plastic the paper flips as it leaves the tray. It didnt flip back for whatever reason.

Put it up for service if its still under warranty or covered by a maintenance contract
0 Kudos