Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Feed Out sensor

Hello shawndamolinar, 

I found an article for jamming in area E that you can take a look at, but if you have a broken part, that will require service.  Please call the support department to schedule a technician at 1-800-821-2797. 

Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Feed Out sensor

Product Name: WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335
Operating System: Not Specified

I have a paper jam that is non-existent due to a broken feed-out sensor or broken arm sensor in Section E on the machine. Any ideas on how to fix it or is it possible?


0 Kudos