Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hole Punch Tray

Can someone tell me where the hole punch tray is located?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Hole Punch Tray

In what? Xerox has literally hundreds of models and various finishing units, without knowing what one a clear answer isn't possible.


Best I can provide is "In the finisher" and look for something green (Green is customer adjustable) or Orange (Customer replaceable)

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

0 Kudos