cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Phaser 8860 locks up

I was afraid of that.  Unfortunately, there isn't any more that you, yourself can do in this situation.  You'll have to setup a service call with your local Xerox Technician.  He/she should be able to troubleshoot the issue and get you running again.

0 Kudos
TStewncca New Member

Do you have any idea how much time it would take to do the repair? I can figure an aprox cost off of that. Thank you for your help, I think the Manta Ray is scared now, he's going to be removed...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xerox Employee

This is something that a tech should be able to complete in about 10 minutes time.

0 Kudos
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

seems there are issues with these devices... we have sold 3 of those @ 1 customer site , and all machines have this problem... seems this is related to the scanner hardware or something

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee

Hello TStewncca,

I just learned that this is a known issue that needs to be escalated to our Engineering group.  In order to escalate this and get a fix for your machine, could you please call in for support and let them know that this issue exists on your machine and that you were asked to call in and escalate it.  The phone number for Phaser Product support in the U.S. and Canada is 1.800.835.6100.

John

0 Kudos