cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hockr00t Member

Service Codes on ColorQube 9203

Does anybody know how to find out what certain Service Codes mean for the ColorQube?

Service Codes are not the same as Fault Codes, and I saw Service Code: 32 on a ColorQube the other day. Both Xerox Support and the Xerox Support website had no information on the codes - not impressed.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Service Codes on ColorQube 9203

xerox does know what those service codes mean , but not the guys @ helpdesk...
You need to forward to L1 , they can lookup those codes

If you go to the webinterface , on the alerts page m, there you can find a description of the alart that is currently on the machine...
0 Kudos
Hockr00t Member

Thanks for the reply Fabio.

What does L1 mean, level 1 support?

The fault was on a customer's machine, so I cannot access it now. Any chance you could give me a contact who can help me, or even get the info yourself?

Many thanks :-)

0 Kudos
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

the code 32 is not a normal code

normally you have something like xxx-xxx or with the colorqubes : 111.111.111

if you can give that code , i can maybe look it up
0 Kudos
Hockr00t Member

Ah, you're on about a fault code that's usually xxx-xxx. I'm aware of the fault codes and how to look them up on the Xerox website.

However, I'm referring to a Service Code. On the Machine Status screen on the machine control panel, it showed "Service Code: 32".

Guess it's still a mystery!

0 Kudos
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

have you tried updating to the latest spar ? the latest spar = 24300, you have to call support for this firmware. Its not listed on the xerox site support

i always install this firmware , lots of fixes are present in that spar

0 Kudos
Hockr00t Member

The current software version is: 060.080.009.30824

I've heard of "SPAR" before. What does it stand for?

0 Kudos
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

its a new firmware containing bugfixes , but not avaible yet for public... only if you place a call... ( i think)

i found service code 32 , its related to a PEST fault.

Under the fault history there must be a code 99-xxx  , related to that error...Maybe you can find that 99-xxx  code

0 Kudos
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

this is the latest : 061.0x0.220.24300

mid november there will be : 061.0x0.220.30800 , released, dont know it thats a general yet...
0 Kudos
Hockr00t Member

@Fabio wrote:

its a new firmware containing bugfixes , but not avaible yet for public... only if you place a call... ( i think)

i found service code 32 , its related to a PEST fault.

Under the fault history there must be a code 99-xxx  , related to that error...Maybe you can find that 99-xxx  code

Excellent, where did you find the information? Is it accessible to public or Xerox Partner Portal?

What's a PEST fault?

I recorded these codes from the fault history: 303.331.00, 303.321.00 and 322.721.00

Does that help?

0 Kudos