cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 Replies

Re: Trouble after changing the wi-fi password

Hello Ina,

I am just want to say try to verify your wi-fi seetings or reconnect the printer to wi-fi or restart the perinter. Check the update of firmware printer and last reinstall printer drivers.

It may be your help

0 Kudos

@Ina wrote:

Hello,

I have a Phaser 3020 printer. I had no problem with this printer untill i decided to change the wi-fi password. I can”t use it wireless anymore. It prints only with an USB cable connection.

Is there something i can do to print from any device again?

Thank you,

Ina

If you're experiencing issues with wireless connectivity on your Xerox Phaser 3020 printer after changing your Wi-Fi password, here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the problem: Verify Wi-Fi settings: Ensure that the printer's Wi-Fi settings are correctly configured. Access the printer's control panel or web interface (if available) and check the wireless network settings. Confirm that the SSID (network name) and Wi-Fi password entered in the printer settings match your updated Wi-Fi credentials. Reconnect the printer to Wi-Fi: If the printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi network automatically, you may need to re-establish the connection. Follow the printer's user manual or manufacturer's instructions to initiate the Wi-Fi setup process. Typically, this involves selecting the network from the list of available networks and entering the new Wi-Fi password. Restart the printer and network devices: Power off the printer, as well as your Wi-Fi router and any other network devices you have (modem, access points, etc.). Wait for a few minutes, then power on the devices one by one, starting with the router. This can help refresh the network connection and resolve any temporary issues. Reset network settings: If the previous steps don't work, you can try resetting the network settings on your printer. Refer to the printer's user manual or contact Xerox support for specific instructions on how to perform a network reset. Be aware that this will erase any existing network settings, and you'll need to set up the Wi-Fi connection again from scratch. Update firmware: Check the Xerox support website for any available firmware updates for your Phaser 3020 printer. Updated firmware can often include bug fixes and improvements that may help with wireless connectivity issues. Follow the provided instructions to download and install the latest firmware version if applicable. Contact Xerox support: If you've tried the above steps and are still unable to connect the printer wirelessly, it's recommended to reach out to Xerox customer support for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance tailored to your printer model and help troubleshoot the issue.

0 Kudos
surf rescue
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Read page 34 onwards of the PDF document that covers the wifi setup via USB using the software's installed when the printer drives were installed.

https://download.support.xerox.com/pub/docs/3020/userdocs/any-os/en_GB/Phaser_3020_UG_B.pdf#page34

0 Kudos
Ina

Trouble after changing the wi-fi password

Product Name: Phaser 3020
Operating System: Windows 10

Hello,

I have a Phaser 3020 printer. I had no problem with this printer untill i decided to change the wi-fi password. I can”t use it wireless anymore. It prints only with an USB cable connection.

Is there something i can do to print from any device again?

Thank you,

Ina

Tags (1)
0 Kudos