Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabiene
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Upgrading of Firmware for WC 7225 issue

So:

1. Have you replace the memory or the SD card? If you replace the SD card with a blank one , you will not have any result, because the original SD card contain machine information/software so you must replace with original SD card 237E27095 or if you have an other known working machine you can clone/copy the information from that SD card.

2. Try to format the HDD (NTFS) and

3. to reload the software by AltBoot method with FORCED_UPGRADE (file, not folder, you can make it with Notepad and cut the .txt extension) on it 

4. SPB=SBC? SBC=Single Board Controller: the main board where the ports are (network, usb...)

naenick

Hi, Gabiene! When you say SD card you mean SIM card? My WC 7225 has a SIM card just like this one  I've replaced the HDD with a new one, made the USB with AltBoot >>>FORCED_UPGRADE (no extension)file and *.dlm file on it. It did nothing. I've got the same 9 code of my 7 segments display. I should  copy a new  image to the original SIM but i don't know where to get it. 

Thank you for your time! 

0 Kudos
gabiene
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Hi,

No, the SD card it is not the same with the SIM. The SD card is located on the back of the SBC PWB (Main Board) on the right upper corner.

0 Kudos
naenick

Ok! Thanks for your time! I'll check this next week and i'll tell you what are the results.
0 Kudos
naenick

Hello, Gabiene! I've just sent you a PM. I am looking forward for your answer.
Best regards!
0 Kudos
naenick

I've found the SD card. I've sent you a PM.

Thank you!

0 Kudos