cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WC 7545 Error Code: 310.382.00 Fuser system error

Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Hi Evereyone.

I'm using WorkCentre 7545 and I'm fighting with this error about 5 months. I know this error code and I did anything ( changed the fuser, the connection test was succesfull -> Inspect the Drawer Connector between the Fuser Assembly and the Main Unit ( DJ600) for broken/bent pins, foreign substances, burns, and etc. • Check whether the MCU PWB connector P/J431 is connected properly.
Measure the resistance between P600 pin-A11 and P600 pin-B9. Is the resistance infinite? Y↓ N→Check the following connections for open circuits, short circuits, and poor contacts. • Between DJ600-A1 and MCU PWB P/J431-11 • Between DJ600-B1 and MCU PWB P/J431-18) but NO LUCK. What can I do more to bring it back to life? The strange thing is when I'm start the printer, the red leds are turns of on the MD PW and on the MCU PW when the motor start spint for a littel while. From this state about a 20-30 sec the leds are turns on again for a 4-5 secs and they are turns of again. What could be the problem? Please help. Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: WC 7545 Error Code: 310.382.00 Fuser system error

Hi,

Reset 744-001 NVM value to 0.

Gabi

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi. The reset was done at the firts time and it doesn't helps. How could I diagnose the full system? I mean fuser voltages, 5 and 3,3 volt levels or anything else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

The RAP did not mention that. If you are sure the fuser that have you replaced is known as good, replace the MCU PWB. Normally this fault code is associated with a broken thermostat inside the fuser roll.

Highlighted

I think You're right about the MCU PWB. The fuser is good, pulled from a working machine. Is there any chance to get a schematic diagram from this board? I don't have any money to buy a new one, and I can't get another one to test it. Can you help me about this issue? 

0 Kudos