cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Workcentre 6515 - error 043-373

Product Name: WorkCentre 6515
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

I have a Workcentre 6515 that has been getting the error 043-373.
I restart the device and the issue is temporarily solved.

What does this error mean? And more important, what can i try to solve this?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workcentre 6515 - error 043-373

Hello Engelen,

I did not find that fault, but I found a similar one that is a motor fault that says to power off/on to reset

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Help, I'm having the same issue. I cannot find the answer to the riddle of 043-373 anywhere so I have no idea of how to go about fixing it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I had contacted Xerox support and their respons was a quote with the price of almost 2 new machines. I think they have lost it... . I am seriously dissapointed in Xerox!

Because i was frustrated, i have opened the side of the machine myself (the left side with the circuitboards). And refitted some wires pressed a lot of switches with force. I have almost violently shook the machine. I think the machine is afraid now... it did not show the fault anymore.

Oh and Xerox kept going around the question, they did not want to say what the error meant. Just pay and we will fix it is the answer i got. How about f*ck no. No more Xerox for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Oh no! That's not excellent news. I think the machine is still under warranty so I'll maybe try to get rid of it if there's no fix.

Thanks for your help Engelen-IT

0 Kudos