cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Serial Number

Product Name: Other - specify product in post
Operating System: Not Specified

We have what we thought was a VersaLink C7130 on our demo floor. The model sticker that came with the machine say VersaLink C7100 which really isn't a model. The serial number inside the machine door says QPH220193. For whatever reason XCLS Digital Activation UI used serial number QPH222193 which is a VersaLink C7130 but when I went on the Xerox Licensing Server (XCLS) or Xerox Software Activation Portal and put in our serial number that's inside the machine's door it gave me an error, but when I put in the QPH222193 from XCLS Digital Activatio UI, it supplied me with a New Feature installtion Key, but it would not work at the mchine and gave me an incorrect or invalid key message? Any thoughts??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Wrong Serial Number

Hello TRHairston,

The QPH is the C7130. I would recommend you print a config report, I would check that the Serial Number there matches what is behind the door.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Hello Caty0

We aren't able to print a configuration page because the printer can't get pass the install procedure of entering the FIK number. Is there another solution you may have? We have been trying to get this resolved for almost 5 months now.

Thanks

0 Kudos
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello TRHairston,

I looked at the XLCS page and for support it says to call the Support hotline for more assistance, so please call your local Support Group, or for USA call 1-800-821-2797XLCS.PNG

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos