cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAG New Member

Xerox 7425 - scanflow store. Local failure.

We use scanflow store to save all our files on to our system. But recently, it will just shut down the program randomly while I'm in the middle of a task.

It displays the message:

"Local Failure. 

A failure occurred while performing a load.

This could be due to insufficient memory or because the remote host has prematurely closed the connection"

As far as I'm aware it's not damaging the system, and all the files I scanned before hand do get put into the system. But it happens frequently. Sometimes 3 or 4 times, within a 10 minute span. Which is starting to get extremely frustrating when I have a mountain of paperwork to get done. At first it would only happen every 20 minutes or so, and after the third time I would restart the machine, and I could then get my work done.

But more recently it happens right away. I can open the program, and it will shut down right away. Within a 10 minute span it shut down on me 5 times. With a machine restart in the middle.

It's aggravating, and I was wondering if there was anything I can do to prevent or stop this from happening.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Xerox 7425 - scanflow store. Local failure.

Hi CAG,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the support page for ScanFlowStore if you are unable to find an answer there please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos