Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viderblool New Member
New Member

Xerox Copycentre - Replacement Part Name Needed

I need to know the name of a part in my Xerox Copycentre C20.
When you open the side door there is a black casing which the paper feeds through.  It has a heat warning on it (whatever this part is, it heats up) and it has 4 screws that need to be removed in order to replace it.
I need to replace this part but I do not know what it is called and I cannot find any information online.
The only reason I need to replace it is because one of the 5 green pieces which help press the paper against the roller broke and now causes incessant jams.  I don't want to pay a technician for such an obvious issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Xerox Copycentre - Replacement Part Name Needed

Hi Viderblool,

Welcome to the Community, I see you posted this same post in the the General board as well as this board. Since the Hardware board is the correct board we have removed the post in the General board so that all responses will be in the Hardware board.


Thank You

Cheryl O


Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: Xerox Copycentre - Replacement Part Name Needed

Hello viderblool,


I believe that you are talking about the fuser.  Unfortunately, the fuser is not a CRU (Customer Replaceable Unit) in the CopyCentre C20.  You won't be able to purchase a replacement fuser on your own.  You'll have to call Xerox and a Technician will have to bring one to you.



0 Kudos