cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juan david New Member

Xerox Phaser 7100 me sale error 024-371

Product Name: Xerox Phaser 7100
Operating System: Windows 7 x64

Good, I had a problem of low voltage and burned the capacitors of the power source, I repaired it and everything went on and out of nowhere this error comes out, many tell me other plate problem of memory and that I have to leave it in mode factory to solve such error but I can not find anywhere to be able to do that formatting of the equipment

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Re: Xerox Phaser 7100 me sale error 024-371

Hello Juan,

I searched that FC and found THIS THAT SAYS TO POWER OFF AND ON . If you have tried that and it does not work, you will most likely need to engage the service. Click this URL to find Support options for your region: http://xerox.bz/worldw

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos
juan david New Member

and nobody pays attention to me and it's the same thing, and there's no way or steps to stop it from factory again

0 Kudos
juan david New Member

It is not for nothing it is my only printer and I need to print some important documents and I already did everything for that reason I want to obtain for the factory reset

0 Kudos
gabiene Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

For Factory Default try this:

The printer must be turned On while all the relevant buttons that are indicated as (Special Button) are pressed and held down OK+DOWN+UP

Gabi

0 Kudos