cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Xerox Workcentre 7855 Bypass Tray 5 empty

what is your solution? I cannot find any solution...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Perform an on demand overwrite. Go to this link. It will show you how to do it.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-7800-series/support/enus.html?objGUID=22951

Solution : Perform an On Demand Overwrite

NOTE: The "Immediate Job Overwrite Failed" message occurs when a job is in the system and it cannot be automatically securely overwritten by Immediate Image Overwrite routine due to a power loss or unexpected system reboot, or from some other error that prevents overwrite of active jobs. Data may be left on the hard disk that was not securely erased.

1. From a computer, open an Internet browser window.
  2. Enter the IP Address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The Centreware Internet Services window will be displayed.
  3. Click on the [Properties] tab.
  4. Enter the user name and password in the fields provided, and then click on the [Login] button.

NOTE: The default username is "admin" (case sensitive), and the default password is "1111".

5. Click on [Security].
  6. Click on [Image Overwrite Security].
  7. Click on [Disk Overwrite].
  8. Click on [Overwrite Now].
  9. To print a Configuration Report after the printer overwrites data, under Confirmation Report Schedule Overwrites, select [On]. To print a report only if an error occurs, select [Errors only].
  10. To start a disk overwrite, click on [Start Disc Overwrite Now], and then click [OK] to acknowledge the warning message.

NOTE: Standard image overwrite takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.

Highlighted

After following the steps provided by acastro I was able to print. Then I went to: Properties > Date and Time and updated the time which takes some minutes to process and after that the message went away. Also maybe someone put some paper in tray 5 too https://www.support.xerox.com/en-us/article/en/x_wc58xx_en-O4945.

0 Kudos