cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Replies

Re: 38.01 Memory full

Same issue.. but seems to me to be a problem with any large, close to full page color image that is somewhat complex. What kind of a printer won't print photos? Seriously. This is terrible.
0 Kudos
ejs

Re: 38.01 Memory full

Just to add, I read the help site for this error - https://www.support.xerox.com/en-us/article/en/2139483

and I did download the "PCLm Print Driver for Administrators" (Version: 7.249.0.0) but it was just a folder and I couldn't find an executable so didn't know how to install this? If I can install this, would this solve the problem?

0 Kudos
ejs

38.01 Memory full

Product Name: Xerox C230 Color Printer
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

I just installed the most recent driver for teh first time on my PC. After installation it actually shows 3 printers installed:

ET9C934EE8A328

ET9C934EE8A328 PCLm

Xerox C230 Clour Printer V4 PCLm

I turned the printer completely on and off

I tried to print a photo (jpg) file which is only 3.5 MB using the Xerox device first and got the 38.01 memory full error, the same happened using the other 2.

When I looked at the queue, the size of the file was larger for some reason (13.1 MB), but I assume the working memory is 256MB? This issue is very similar to the recent post "C230 not able to print full page colour photo"

The only way I could get the photo to print was to take a screenshot using snip and sketch, which led to a low resolution. I also tried converting it to a small PDF of only 0.5 MB and that gave the same 38.01 memory full error.