cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beling New Member

4112 send from folder-won't rotate

We love the send-from-folder feature, but we can't change the feed to make use of the folder or stapler (need to send narrow side.) It ALWAYS wants to feed the 11" side, instead of the 8.5" side. I've tried using "custom" size; also tried to rotate after it's been sent, but it won't turn. We CAN send it Normal, but we'd like to be able to hold the job. Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xerox Employee JohnM-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Re: 4112 send from folder-won't rotate

Hello Beling,

The help that you are looking for is in the Xerox 4112/4127 User Guide here on Xerox.com/support.  I have copied a link below for you.  On page 173, you'll find the beginning of the Send From Folder section.  If you continue to page 178, you'll find the Document Details section for the Send From Folder feature.  This section explains how to change various properties of the file; one of them being rotation.  Try it out and let us know if it is what you were trying to do.

http://download.support.xerox.com/pub/docs/XRIP_EFI_EXP4112/userdocs/any-os/en/cp_ug_en.pdf

I hope this helps!  Please post back and let us know.

John

0 Kudos
Beling New Member

Re: 4112 send from folder-won't rotate

Sorry I haven't got back sooner.

It looks like we have a slightly older version software: I did get the PDF manual for that. The trouble is that Rotation doesn't do anything when printing FROM THE FOLDER. But we can print direct, and all is well. Maybe an upgrade in software will fix things, but everyone's way too busy for that right now!

0 Kudos