cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erkan New Member

6125N automatically offers to change the paper size?

We are connected to 6125N via LAN. We have setup Paper Type as Plain Paper and Paper Size as A4 on 6125N. Sometimes when we try to print an output we got a strange message on menu screen like this:

"US Folio 8.5x13 Press OK to Change or C to Cancel"

If I press Ok button Paper Size is changed to Folio. If I press to C Paper Size is remained as A4 but this time 6125N does not print sometimes...

Why does 6125N offer me to change the paper size unnecessarily? We are definitely sure that we use A4 paper and paper tray is setup correctly. We called Xerox Call Center but they couldn't help us with our problem and offer us to send the printer to a paid local service for such a simple problem. BTW, we bought this printer last mounth.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: 6125N automatically offers to change the paper size?

are you printing from word?

some applcations overrule the driver options , so if your page setup in word is xxx , then no mather what you select in the driver , xxx will be requested by the machine

so can you check your page setup ?

0 Kudos
Erkan New Member

Re: 6125N automatically offers to change the paper size?

We have this problem with every type of application. Not only Word but also Excel, Acrobat, Web etc. Is there a way to fix driver options not to able to overrule (at least for page size)?

0 Kudos