cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

75** and 78** machines won't do finishing

I am the Docucare person at a company and recently something happened to the servers to where all the print queues were gone.  IT stayed over the weekend to set them all back up with the Xerox Global Print Driver.  All the 56**, 57**, 73**, and 74** seem to be fine and will do their finishing options.  The 75**, and 78** machines will not do any of their installed finishing options.  I wish I knew more about their servers and how they set up the print driver/configuration on their servers but they do not tell me.  Now I am trying to help but do have specifics.  I was able to bypass the server and install the 75** and 78** directly onto my laptop and the machines did all the finishing I asked it to do.

Any help or ideas.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 75** and 78** machines won't do finishing

Hi Mushroomnjm21,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. The IT people will need to enable the installable options on the drivers at the server and then push the configured driver down to the clients.  Or you can do what you did and load the drivers locally and configure the installable options on each PC.  If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos